Savings for any company, big or small
MassBio is proud to partner with Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more than a decade, Thermo Fisher Scientific has been MassBio’s trusted partner in providing competitive savings on state-of-the-art lab equipment, supplies, and services to our members so they can focus on what they do best – improving patient lives.
Since 2009, MassBio and Thermo Fisher Scientific have partnered to provide members with more than $1 billion in savings. Through this expanded partnership, MassBio’s membership and Edge affiliates will have access to:
- $4 billion in projected monetary savings over the next 10 years, so members can reinvest in research and development
- Premier customer service, including a dedicated sales team and new hires to supplement and advance Thermo Fisher Scientific’s team and the Unity Lab Services Program
- A 1% diverse supplier rebate incentive to MassBio members and Edge affiliates that purchase supplies and services through the Fisher Scientific distribution channel
- Safety incentive rebate for personal protective equipment (PPE)
MassBioEdge, MassBio’s savings and rewards program, aggregates the purchasing power of our 1,600+ members to offer members pre-vetted competitive discounts, preferred terms and conditions, and premier customer service on critical products and services.
In savings on critical products and services, allowing our members to re-invest this money in R&D.
1,600+ Member Companies
Dedicated to preventing, treating, and curing diseases through transformative science and technology that brings value and hope to patients.
HR & Business Solutions
MassBio has exclusive benefits programs for MassBio members of all sizes. MassBio has partnered with industry-leading providers: Marsh McLennan Agency and AlphaStaff, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Morgan Stanley, Globalization Partners, and The Hartford, to offer best in class benefits for MassBio members.
The EdgeBenefits programs includes a comprehensive array of programs:
- HR Business solutions program: RevHR geared toward members with 2-100 employees.
- Medical Plans: Harvard Pilgrim Health Care for members who have greater than 50 employees.
- Wealth management plans: Morgan Stanley; for members of all sizes.
- International employment services: Globalization Partners; for members of all sizes.
- Business insurances: The Hartford; for members of all sizes.
EdgeBenefits also has discount programs through Globalization Partners for international employment services and The Hartford for Business Insurance. To learn more about EdgeBenefits please contact Steve Powell.
MassBio’s Employee Rewards program offers special savings and incentives at 125+ restaurants, retailers, health and fitness clubs, and attractions specifically for the employees of our member companies. All employees at MassBio member companies can access these individual deals. You must have an account on MassBio.org to access these savings.
For Members, By Members
MassBio has created a unique platform to facilitate connections between our members developing technologies, and our members who provide products and services to support their efforts. Find anything from consulting services to contract manufacturing, all in one place! The MassBioEdge Connector also includes local discounts, only accessible to MassBio members, because savings is in our DNA. If you would like to offer a discount to MassBio members through the MassBioEdge please contact Craig Carew.
MassBioEdge Virtual Savings & Rewards
We’ve added to our savings and rewards program, MassBioEdge, to include more virtual offerings for members, and to help companies navigate the virtual workplace. Here are some of the new offerings under Employee Rewards that individual members can begin taking advantage of today, along with free benefits open to anyone.
For those members that take advantage of our Preferred Partners under MassBioEdge, there are new benefits they are offering to member companies.
Explore Preferred Partners
- AFR Furniture Rental – Temporary furniture solutions
- ACS Publications – Speak to an ACS Publications consultant today about a 90 day trial.
- Corporate Traveler – Duty of Care. Flyers: Overview, Common Questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eze Castle Integration – Support building a virtual work environment
- Middlesex Gases – Reliable source for critical lab gases. Remote monitoring of product levels available.
- Springer Nature – Free access to COVID-19 related publications
- Veolia – Decontamination services for facilities
- W.B. Mason – Back to Work Products